Information at a glance :
* Each one hour counselling session for individuals is $65.oo
* Each one hour session for couples is $85.oo
* No visit to your GP or referral is necessary – simply contact me for an appointment
* Appointments can be scheduled during normal business hours, after hours and on weekends also
* Deciding that you will benefit from speaking with me is a sign of strength, not weakness – and an investment in yourself that allows you to heal from past wounds, find freedom in areas of struggle, grow in confidence and thrive in your life and relationships.
* Your confidentiality is guaranteed, with my private practice being in a safe and comfortable room, and records secured in a locked filing cabinet, and will not be disclosed without your written permission.
NB: the only except is as per the Australian Counselling Associations Code of Ethics – which states that your right to confidentiality will be carefully maintained and will only be disclosed in cases of possible harm to yourself or others or a requested by court subpoena
* Sue is a fully qualified, insured and registered practitioner. She holds certification in a variety of methodologies, has Australian National Police clearance, and is the holder of a Blue Card (safety to work with children)
Diploma of Professional Counselling – Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (AIPC)
- Majors in Abuse (AIPC)
- Majors in Grief and Loss (AIPC)
- Majors in Relationship and Conflict Resolution (AIPC)
Fully trained Lifeline Telephone Crisis Counsellor
Fully trained Rape Crisis Counsellor